MGC Award Directions
Send Application to MGC, Inc. General Awards Chairman:
Carol Beckius, 5727 Briarhill Drive, Portage, MI 49024-9536; 269-372-6950; email@example.com
- Application form is limited to three printed pages, front of pages only. (No report cover or binders allowed. No plastic sheets allowed). (Exception may apply read award requirements carefully)
- Application form will not be returned. (Exceptions: publication (i.e., books, CD, DVD). Copy entry for your files.
NOTE: ALL general awards are due to MGC State Awards Chair no later than Oct. 1st.
Using three pages total (single-sided), please complete each topic, if applicable. Use numbering as below when completing form.
1. New project: Yes____ No____ Beginning date: Completion date:
2. Brief summary and objectives of project.
3. Involvement of club members, other organizations, etc.
4. Project expenses and means of funding.
5. Continuing involvement, follow-up, maintenance.
6. Attach or insert photos, digital photos, and/or landscape plan (does not need to be professionally drawn).
MGC General Award Application in word format:
If you are inserting pictures or need more space you might prefer to use the Application in word format. It would be best to save your completed copy as a pdf to guarantee it prints properly. (You can delete Send Application… on down if you need more space but leave the line .1. New project: Yes ____ No ____…).
Be sure to send a hard copy to Carol at the above address.
It is permissible to send several award applications in one manila envelope unless specific award instructions say otherwise.MGC-Awards-Full-List-11-18