Michigan Garden Clubs 86th Annual State Convention will be held June 7-8, 2017 at the Holiday Inn, 3600 Plymouth Road in Ann Arbor. The 50 clubs in District I and District IIA are partnering to put on an educational, enjoyable and memorable convention with the theme GROW and SHARE.
Reasons to Attend the Michigan Garden Club’s 86th State Convention:
· How to keep track of our income and project expenses.
· An easy and fun way to share our plants, flowers and knowledge of our environment,
gardening and landscape design with the community.
· Some good ways to tone those muscles for that gardening.
· New gardening tips to make gardening easier.
· How and Why to fit Native Plants into my landscape.
· A clash of gardening cultures. What changed? Why should we care?
If any of these reasons piqued your curiosity, you are definitely ready for GROW & SHARE. Come join us at the Holiday Inn Ann Arbor for the MGC, Inc. 86th Convention, June 7-8, 2017.
If you have any questions about registrations, call Ruth Moline 734-525-3167.
Late Program change; Drew Latham’s second workshop #8 will be “Rain Gardens 101” instead of “Designing with Native Plants.”